The Arri T2 Location Fresnel is one in a series that represents an unprecedented evolution of the Studio and Location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, Arri has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 improvements for studio and location lighting. With reduced weight, compact size and maximum light output True Blues set a new standard for professional lighting equipment.
Arri’s cross cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and lens temperature by 17%. With special air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, a constant stream of air passes around the Fresnel lens and into the lamphead regardless of the tilt angle.
When fitted with a 2000 watt bulb this fixture will provide a 4.6′ (1.4 m) diameter beam of 470 fc from a distance of 19.8′ (6 m) at full spot. At full flood (same distance) it will provide a fc beam 22.8′ (6.9 m) in diameter.
$30 a day or $90 per week
- Arri T2 Lamp
- Single, Double, Single Half and Double Half Scrims
- 2000w lamp
- Can Operate on 20amp circuit
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Stainless steel friction disc locks the lamphead securely
- Extruded aluminum is stronger, lighter and less bulky but still permits full fixture rotation
- Light Stand (c-stand or larger)
- Sandbags (minimum 2 recommended)
- AC cable (recommended)