Cinevate Hi Hat
The Dromos Hi Hat from Cinevate provides a way to shoot very close to the ground, allowing you to level and articulate your camera or tripod head in any position. This durable, solid aluminum support can be attached to a tripod, jib, dolly, or slider via the cheese plate, which has both 3/8″ and 1/4″ holes. You can also simply place it on ground level using the Hi Hat Board. It can be used with a 100mm ball natively, or a 75mm ball with an adapter.
$15 a day or $45 per week
- Hi Hat
- Hi Hat Board
- Level Your Camera In Any Position
- Securely Mount Your Camera Anywhere
- Ultra Low Shots With Maximum Control
- Mount Camera Rigs 90 Degrees
- 100mm Ball Natively & 75mm With Adapter.
- Countless Accessory Mounting Options.