Edelkrone SliderPLUS Medium
The SliderPLUS Medium from edelkrone is a slider that uses a unique tracking mechanism that allows the rails of the slider to move with the camera when mounted on a tripod. This gives the slider 24″ of sliding range in a unit that is only 17.2″ long. Its compact sizes makes it ideal for travel, as it takes of up less room in your camera bag than other sliders with a similar sliding range. The slider supports loads up to 13.2 pounds.
With traditional sliders, you’re often limited to the amount of dolly in/out you can do, because the slider itself usually will end up in the shot eventually. With the SliderPLUS, the rails are also retracting backwards with the camera, allowing for longer dolly in/out shots. A lock mechanism can be engaged to keep the slider from moving if the tripod becomes unlevel.
$75 a day or $225 per week
- edelkrone SliderPLUS Medium
- Manfrotto 502HD Head
- Tracking System for Increased Range
- 24″ Sliding Range When Tripod Mounted
- 11.8″ Sliding Range on Flat Surfaces
- 13.2 lb Load Capacity
- Compact at Only 17.2″ Long
- 3/8″-16 Mounting Hole
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Tie-Down Screws
- CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
- Steel Ball Bearings