The Joker-Bug 400 output is comparable to a 1500/2000W quartz fixture, but with a power draw of only 5.5 Amps. It’s powerful enough to make a difference in daylight interiors even through diffusion materials and light banks.
This unit has been adopted as the choice for Motion Picture Gaffers and cameramen for use with fine daylight interiors, car shots, and two camera interviews where they are most present.
This fixture throws a beam of light of 3860 footcandles 1 foot in diameter from 20 feet, with a spot lens. This fixture throws a beam of 47 footcandles 22 feet in diameter from 30 feet, with Super Wide flood lens.
- Joker 400 Lamp Head
- Joker 400 Bulb
- Joker 400 Ballast
- 25′ Head Cable
- Super Wide Flood, Wide Flood, Medium Flood, Frosted Fresnel Lenses
- All in a carry case
- Only draws 5.5amps
- Comes with a hot re-strike bulb
- Equivalent to 1500/2000w Quartz Lamp
- Beam angles from as narrow as 5° to as wide as 45°
- Spot to Flood ratios of 55:1
- Light Stand (c-stand or larger recommended)
- 25′ AC
$150 a day or $450 per week